jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2009

[from someone's facebook, stolen]

about me:

yeah, you know
or i guess you don't
considering you're reading this
is it weird that i start a new line instead of putting periods, or commas, or semicolons, or dashes, etc.
to represent natural breathing places?
i think it might make it seem like i don't care for grammar
or anything of the sort
i do i've just adopted this way of typing
i'm enjoying writing this
even though i'm not really giving much info about me
or maybe my random rambling (sorry if that's redundant)
is giving you insight on my life
hey you
what's up
that's right i'm talking to you
whoever you are
i hope you're enjoying reading this as much as i'm enjoying writing it
damn,
i'm excited for tomoro
it's gonna be a great day
good things are gonna happen
hey, sorry if my "gonna" bugs you
it's my guilty pleasure
that and almost NEVER capitalizing "i"
oh and never spelling tomoro the right way
i've given up
i've spelled it wrong too many times
alright
i'm done typing in this box

peace =]


(just became a fan of hers- after the backslash: profile.php?id=705600130&ref=ts)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario